High Torque BT30 Tool Changer
The PushCorp STC0605-BT30 High Torque Servo Toolholder is an ideal solution for your heavy duty applications. The STC0605-BT30 has a powerful 5 hp (3.8 kW) Servo Motor and integral Toolholding to give you the muscle, speed control, and holding torque to perform many operations.
The STC0605-BT30 Motor Shaft is configured to accept standard BT30 tapered toolholders. Your standard CNC tooling along with custom tooling make it possible to utilize a wide range of abrasive disks, wheels, drill bits and cutting tools. The Gripper mechanism maintains the tool position while, at the same time, providing a fast-acting release for rapid tool changes.
The STC0605 is designed to mount directly on the PushCorp AFD1000/70 Series Compliant Force Devices. The STC0605 may also be mounted directly to the robot with no compliant device, providing a low cost machining center with a large work volume.
- 5.0 horsepower (3.8 kW) servo motor (Liquid Cooling Required)
- 6,000 maximum RPM (Reversible)
- Uses standard BT30 Toolholders
- Sealed bearings for long service life
- PushCorp proprietary high-speed shaft seal
- Available with resolver for accurate speed control
- Fail-safe pneumatic Toolholder release
- All fittings, fasteners, and threaded holes are METRIC
|Power:||5.0 hp (3.8 kW)*|
|Continuous Stall Torque:||5.6 lb.-ft. (7.6 N·m)*|
|Speed Range:||60-6,000 RPM|
|Speed Regulation:||±5% (Reversible)|
|Tool Weight:||30 lb. (13.6 kg) Dry
* Liquid Cooled
|Clamping Supply Air:||
90 psi (6.2 bar) Minimum
100 psi (6.9 bar) Maximum
|Specifications subject to change without notice.|