High Speed Servo Toolholder
The PushCorp STC1510 High Speed Servo Toolholder has the highest rotational speed of any of our Toolholding Servo Motors. The 15,000 rpm STC1510 has a powerful 10 hp (7.5 kW) Servo Motor with integral tool clamping to perform grinding, drilling, and machining operations with ease.
The STC1510 is designed to use standard BT30 Toolholders. This makes a very wide variety of machine tools available for use. The keyed shaft also prevents the Toolholder from slipping allowing full torque to be applied.
The STC1510 is designed to be mounted on the PushCorp AFD1100/80 Series Compliant Force Devices. The STC1510 may also be rigidly mounted directly to a hi-capacity robot with no compliant device, providing a low cost six axis machining center with a large work volume.
- 10 horsepower (7.5 kW) servo motor (Liquid Cooling Required)
- 15,000 maximum RPM (Reversible)
- Fully adjustable and reversible speed
- Uses standard BT30 Toolholders
- Sealed ceramic bearings for long service life
- PushCorp proprietary high-speed shaft seal
- Mounts directly to PushCorp Active and Passive compliant tools
- Fail-safe pneumatic Toolholder release
- ± 2% speed regulation
- All fittings, fasteners, and threaded holes are METRIC
|Power:||10.0 hp [7.5 kW]|
|Continuous Stall Torque:||14 lb.-ft. [19 N·m]|
|Speed Range:||0-15,000 RPM|
|Supply Voltage:||480VAC, 3-phase|
|Speed Regulation:||±2% [Reversible]|
|Tool Weight:||48 lb. (22 kg) Dry|
|Clamping Supply Air:||
90 psi [6.2 bar] Minimum
100 psi [6.9 bar] Maximum
|Specifications subject to change without notice.|