High Torque Servo Toolholder
The PushCorp STC0320 High Torque Servo Tool Changer is the largest and most powerful motor PushCorp offers. The 3,000 rpm STC0320 has a powerful 20 hp (14.9 kW) Servo Motor with integral tool clamping to perform grinding, drilling, and machining operations with ease.
The STC0320 is designed to use standard BT40 Toolholders. This makes a very wide variety of machine tools available for use. The keyed shaft also prevents the Toolholder from slipping allowing full torque to be applied.
The STC0320 is designed to mount directly on the PushCorp AFD1200/90 Series Compliant Force Devices. The STC0320 may also be rigidly mounted directly to a hi-capacity robot with no compliant device, providing a low cost six axis machining center with a large work volume.
- 20 horsepower (14.9 kW) servo motor (Liquid Cooling Required)
- 3,000 maximum RPM (Reversible)
- Fully adjustable and reversible speed
- Uses standard BT40 Toolholders
- Sealed ceramic bearings for long service life
- PushCorp proprietary high-speed shaft seal
- Mounts directly to PushCorp Active and Passive compliant tools
- Fail-safe pneumatic Toolholder release
- ± 2% speed regulation
- All fittings, fasteners, and threaded holes are METRIC
|Power:||20.0 hp [14.9 kW]|
|Continuous Stall Torque:||42.3 lb.-ft. [57.3 N·m]|
|Speed Range:||0-3,000 RPM|
|Speed Regulation:||±2% [Reversible]|
|Tool Weight:||180 lb. (82 kg) Dry|
|Clamping Supply Air:||
90 psi [6.2 bar] Minimum
100 psi [6.9 bar] Maximum
|Specifications subject to change without notice.|